1. If you wish to return goods, you should notify zimx.uk of your intention to do so within 14 days of you receiving the product.
You must contact the zimx.uk Customer Services Team in order to initiate any return.
WAYS TO CONTACT US:
Our operating hours are Monday - Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm.
2. In order to help facilitate the return of your unwanted item, you must email or use the Return Form on our website and receive confirmation reply for the return being authorised from the Customer Services Team at zimx.uk, which is vital to the returns process, as without this confirmation your return will not be accepted.
3. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new, not damaged’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories.
Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, including any delivery costs. We will usually refund you in the same method of payment you paid for the goods, and a re-stock fee of £9.95 will be deducted from your refund for a unwanted item.
3.1. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition, may be subject to a consequential loss cost which is highlighted in more detail in section 4 of this policy.
4. Upon receipt of the returned product, zimx.uk shall inspect the item to confirm that it is unused and undamaged, and in the original packaging.
4.1. If you return an item that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging or otherwise not “as new”, then zimx.uk shall not issue a full refund to the customer, and will ONLY refund the purchase price minus the costs of remedying the damage the item has sustained. In the case of where the cost of repair exceeds the actual cost of the item, this item will be deemed a “TOTAL LOSS” and no refund will be furnished to the customer.
Any damage incurred by improper usage, negligence or alterations will void your warranty. All Swegways are tested by our suppliers for quality and workmanship before shipping.
5. In the unlikely event that your item arrives faulty or damaged in transit; we will happily exchange this for a replacement item, or issue you with a full refund/credit, as long as you have contacted us WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
Owing to the nature of the Swegway/Hoverboard/Hoverkarts/Hoverbike itself, we at zimx.uk are acutely aware that these items will require technical attention at some point during the time they are in your possession. Accordingly, we are pleased to furnish you with a 12-month warranty (from date of purchase) to protect you and allow you to protect your board. The Hoverkarts/hoverbike has only a limited 3 Month Warranty (from date of purchase), either it if was bought on it's own or in a bundle offer/deal.
We are confident that the warranty we provide is of a standard that even the manufacturers cannot compete with!
We are 100% focused on the following:
What is covered under warranty?
What is not covered?
Limitation of Liability: